What is the purpose of backups and why should you backup your data?
Every day a large amount of data is produced by small to big companies. Data loss is, therefore the biggest risks for companies that depend on their data. Nevertheless, data backup is often overlooked. The point of backing up data is to enable restoration of data at a later point in time when something crucial has happened. Fortunately, we do offer backup solutions for every server plan. Below we will explain what type of backup solutions we offer.
Together with our partners, TGS Solutions provides the scalability, intelligence and cloud integration you need to unlock the value of your data. Accelerate your critical workloads from core to edge to cloud while decreasing application outages and reducing storage requirements with advanced deduplication.
Disk safe verification
Disk safe verification monitors your data to make sure that your data doesn’t get corrupted. You can schedule Disk Safe Verification to run periodically or on demand, you will help you detect in the event of corruption.
Quick restore helps you to recover large file systems or entire servers very fast with Bare-Metal Restore. You can even restore while a backup job is running.
Data retention policies help you to define a replication goal (for example, every 15 minutes) and how many recovery points to retain. Old recovery points are automatically merged and their storage is recycled.
Control Panel interface
Control panel interface secures local authentication of users. It is Integrated with popular Linux Control Panels such as cPanel and Plesk Onyx.
- Speed — Incremental backups are done at the block level which is more efficient than a standard file-level backup.
- Reliable — The technology is used to protect more than 200,000 servers in the world’s largest data centers.
- Multi-Platform — Server Backup Manager supports both physical and virtual servers on Windows and Linux.
- Scalable — Manage thousands of servers on a single, web-based console. Extensible architecture allows for adding repositories as you grow.
- Flexible — Restore large files systems or entire servers with Bare-Metal Restore, or perform a granular file restore and one-click WM restore.